Saudi Arabia is an incredible country to visit, with fascinating cultural experiences, intriguing mosques and castles to visit, and an increasing number of events to attend.
Largely inaccessible for many years, the government of Saudi Arabia has recently introduced a new electronic visa process, making applying for and receiving a visa to Saudi for Slovak Citizens as straightforward and simple as possible.
Do Slovak Citizens Need a Visa for Saudi Arabia?
Slovakian visitors should note that a valid visa for Saudi Arabia from Slovakia is required at the border, and that entry into the country will be refused without one.
Applying for a visa is thankfully a straightforward process, however, thanks to the introduction of a new electronic visa. This online visa, which is linked to the traveler’s passport, now constitutes the main visa to Saudi for Slovak Citizens, and can be applied for online a few days before travel.
Visa Requirements for Slovak Citizens
Once granted, the Saudi eVisa is valid for a one-year period, and allows for multiple entries into the country during this time. However, the maximum duration that a Slovak citizen may stay in the country during that one year period is 90 days.
The following visa requirements for Slovak citizens traveling to Saudi Arabia should be noted before applying:
- This is an online visa, and although it is issued online, it must be printed and carried with your passport for entry into the country.
- Applicants will be required to complete an online application form, which includes information such as your full name, date of birth, and the reason for travel.
- Your passport should be valid for a minimum of 6 months from the date of intended arrival in Saudi Arabia in order to qualify for the online eVisa.
- Only Slovak travelers aged 18 and over may apply. Parents of children under the age of 18 may apply on their behalf.
How to Apply for a Visa for Saudi Arabia for Slovakia Passport Holders
Applying for the Saudi visa for Slovak Citizens is as simple as completing an online application form and making an electronic payment.
Each applicant will need:
- A valid passport, valid for a minimum of 6 months from the date of entry into Canada.
- An online application form including the traveler’s full name, date of birth, address, contact details, reason for travel, and employment particulars, in addition to the passport number, date of issue, and date of expiry.
- Online payment via debit or credit card is required in before processing can begin.
- Email address in order to finalize the application and receive your visa is required.
Completing the online application form takes a maximum of 30 minutes, and will require details such as your name, date of birth and contact details. Your passport information and details about the intended purpose of your travel from Slovakia will also be required.
Once the online application form is complete, payment via credit or debit card is required in order to submit the application for processing.
On approval, your eVisa will be emailed to the address provided. This may take less than 24 hours, up to a maximum of 72 hours in some cases.
Included in the cost of your visa is compulsory medical insurance, designed to cover each traveler in the unfortunate event of a medical emergency during your trip. This insurance is provided by a government-approved insurer, but does not include cover for theft or loss of items during your trip.
It’s important to note that you will be required to print your eVisa and present it, along with your passport, to immigration officials at your port of entry.
It is also vital that all travelers familiarize themselves with local laws and customs so as not to inadvertently break any laws during their stay.
Ease of Travel to Saudi for Slovakia Passport Holders
With fascinating cultural experiences to be had, interesting business relationships to be formed, and a growing number of festivals and sporting events to attend, Saudi Arabia is an incredible country to visit.
With this recently-introduced new electronic visa process, the Saudi government’s aim to modernize the country will certainly make visiting the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia more attractive and accessible in future.
By applying for the Saudi eVisa just a few days before the intended date of travel, you will be free to enter the country multiple times during a one-year period, up to a maximum of 90 days per year.