What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small data file that is stored on your device, (computer, smartphone, or tablet) when you access a website through a browser. A cookie helps a site remember information about your visit. The idea behind the cookie is to optimize user experience and make your next visit to the site more useful.
Cookies, by themselves, do not tell us your email address or other personal information unless you choose to provide this information to us by registering with our service. Without your express consent – through the activation of the cookies in your browser site www.saudiarabiavisa.com will not link the cookies of the memorized data with the personal details you provide at the time of registration or purchase.
Cookies can make your visit to a website more personal by:
- Showing relevant navigation settings
- Remembering visitor preferences
- Improving the overall user experience
- Limiting the number of advertisements shown on the site
The Cookies we Use
When you submit data to us through a form, cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence. Cookies help us remember your preferences.
There are different types of cookies that we use on our site, all with the purpose of providing a better user experience.
- Technical cookies are the kind that allow you to navigate through a web page, platform or application.
- Personalization cookies allow you to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in your terminal.
- Analytical cookies are those used by us or by third parties. They allow us to quantify the number of users that have visited our site. These cookies make it possible for us to measure and draw analytical data about how users behave on our site.
A Third-Party Cookie is one that is placed on your hard disk by a site from a domain other than our site. Just as with standard cookies, a third-party cookie is placed so that the site can remember something about you at a later time. A third-party cookie is simply used to store surfing, personalization preferences, and tracking information.
The majority of browsers automatically accept cookies. However you can modify the settings of your browser and decline cookie use. In order to do this, you can access the help portion of your browser’s toolbar.
If you are using a mobile device you may be able to control cookies through it settings function. You can revise your device manufacturer’s instructions for more information.
Disabling cookies may have an impact in certain features and functionality of this site. We recommend not to disable cookies to provide a better service.